- Using pliers, carefully and evenly remove the retaining ring from a used Bakerbond Speedisk and discard the retaining ring, fine plastic mesh, small white circular frit, sorbent and the filters.
- Keep only the coarse plastic mesh and the cup. Clean these parts as appropriate and insert the coarse plastic mesh back into the cup for reuse (Speedisk assembly).
- Insert the 50 mm Xenomax® SPE filter into the cup so the fibrous side of the filter faces you.
- Optional: Place the 50mm Xenomax® GMF Prefilter on top of the SPE Filter so the fibrous side faces you.
- Insert the retaining ring into the cup and press it all the way into the cup using the Insertion Tool.
- The Xenosep SPE filter is now ready for use.
- Repeat removal/cleaning/assembly process as needed starting with step #1.